Online Dispute Resolution Process
1. Raise your issue with me the Research Analyst – Mandar Jamsandekar on mobile 9822329649.
2. If I do not give you a solution then you can register complaint against me on the Scores website -
3. If you do not get a solution on the above then you can post the complaint against Research Analyst
Mandar Jamsandekar on the Smart ODR website - https://smartodr.in/login
Initiation of the dispute resolution process
11. An investor/client shall first take up his/her/their grievance with the Market Participant by lodging a complaint directly with the concerned Market Participant. If the grievance is not redressed satisfactorily, the investor/client may, in accordance with the SCORES guidelines, escalate the same through the SCORES Portal in accordance with the process laid out therein. After exhausting all available options for resolution of the grievance, if the investor/client is still not satisfied with the outcome, he/she/they can initiate dispute resolution through the ODR Portal.
12. Alternatively, the investor/client can initiate dispute resolution through the ODR Portal if the
grievance lodged with the concerned Market Participant was not satisfactorily resolved or at any stage of
the subsequent escalations mentioned in the paragraph 11 above (prior to or at the end of such
escalation/s). The concerned Market Participant may also initiate dispute resolution through the ODR
Portal after having given due notice of at least 15 calendar days to the investor/client for resolution of
the dispute which has not been satisfactorily resolved between them.
13. The dispute resolution through the ODR Portal can be initiated when the complaint/dispute is not
under consideration in terms of the paragraph 11 above or SCOREs guidelines as applicable or not
pending before any arbitral process, court, tribunal or consumer forum or are non-arbitrable in terms of
14. The dispute resolution through the ODR Portal can be initiated when within the applicable law of
limitation (reckoned from the date when the issue arose/occurred that has resulted in the
complaint/date of the last transaction or the date of disputed transaction, whichever is later).
This is as per SEBI circular - SEBI/HO/OIAE/OIAE_IAD-1/P/CIR/2023/131 dated 31 July 2023.
Research Analyst – Reg No INH000000495